Before implementation of Visual management, implementation of 5S is highly recommended. Seven Steps Business Transformation systems uses a unique methodology called Applied 5S which is very unique way of implementation with Total Employee involvement.
What is 5S
What is the difference between Cosmetic and Function 5S (Applied 5S)
Need for 5S
Our Services for 5S
Our Methodology and Case Studies
List of Customers
Implementing the 5S Methodology
- Formation of Core Team
- Creating 5S Zones
- 5S Train the Trainer Programme
- Training 100 % employees on 5S
- 1S and 3S implementation
- Development of Standards (4S) Manual Ver 1 and Start implementing 2S
- Introduction of Zone Leader meetings
- Completion of Level -1 2S implementation in all Zones
- Selection and Training of 5S Auditors
- Introduction of 5S Audits
- Introduction of Rewards and Recognition Systems
- Achievement of 5S Score > 75 % in all Zones
- Ongoing improvement on 5S
- Creating Visual Work Place
- Creating foundation fully ready for launching other effective implementation methodologies like Lean, TQM, TPM
Related Article– Steps For Implementing the 5S Methodology
Uniqueness of Applied 5s
- It can be applied to all Industries and Institutes
- It can be applied at home
- Children can apply it at schools
- It is a culture building tool
- It is foundation for excellence
- Benefits of 5S can be directly related to quality, cost, delivery, profit ,safety,Morale and customer satisfaction
- It is simple but powerful and everyone can understand easily
Invisible in-efficiencies such as the following can be easily addressed through Applied 5S
- High Inventory
- Equipment Breakdown
- Poor planning
- Poor skills
- Reworks and duplication of work
- Unsafe working conditions
- Poor employee involvement
- Poor ergonomics
Why choose Seven Steps Business Transformation Systems for successful implementation of 5S and Visual management systems
- We bring multiple industry experience and best -in-class practices.
- We have hands-on expertise in all the improvement methodologies- TQM, TPM, Lean, Six Sigma, TOC which will help to select right tools depending on the need.
- 100+ Years collective experience of team members in Facilitating Excellence initiatives.
- Our Total Employee Involvement model is very unique which helps towards full participation from all employees at all levels.
- We integrate various initiatives under excellence umbrella so, no duplication of efforts or conflicts.
- Our approach is focused on long term sustainable results without losing sight of short-term gains too.
- Our team interact comfortably across the levels of the company right from housekeeping staff to the top management thereby enabling effective integration in implementation.
We also conduct various training programmes related to Operational Excellence and Business Excellence such as Policy deployment, Balanced Score card, Kaizen, Lean Experiential Learning, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six sigma black belt
We work with multiple industry sectors such as Automotives, Equipment manufacturing, defence products, pharmaceuticals, Aerospace components, high precision manufacturing, apparel to name a few.